- Cross Country
- Dance Team
The Lady Bulldogs finished their season at the NAIA Qualifying tournament in Norcross, GA at the Racquet Club of the South. Tennessee Wesleyan was defeated by Milligan College, 5-0, and was eliminated in the first round.
All-Conference awards were named at the tournament. Beatriz Signori was named the AAC Player of the Year and was honored on the Sportsmanship Team. Also on the All-Conference team was Zolzaya Enhkbat and Laura Spellacy. Kristin Camp was given All-Conference Honorable Mention. Amber Sherry was named to the All-Academic Team.
Milligan College 5, Tennessee Wesleyan 0
1. Kayla Kelly (MILL) def. Beatriz Signori (TWC), 6-2, 6-0
2. Sarah Rainwater (MILL) vs. Zola Enhkbat (TWC), 6-4, 2-1, DNF
3. Albany Kelly (MILL) vs. Laura Spellacy (TWC), 4-6, 0-4, DNF
4. Celeste Carpenter (MILL) def. Kristin Camp (TWC), 6-0, 6-1
5. Halie Winfrey (MILL) vs. Britten Friedrich (TWC), DNS
6. Ahmee Kelly (MILL) vs. Spencer Creekmore (TWC), DNS
1. Kayla Kelly-Rainwater (MILL) def. Signori-Enhkbat (TWC), 8-6
2. Albany Kelly-Carpenter (MILL) def. Camp-Friedrich (TWC), 8-0
3. Ahmee Kelly-Winfrey (MILL) def. Spellacy-Creekmore (TWC), 8-6
Order of Finish - Doubles (2,3,1); Singles (4,1*)